Tuesday 11 December 2007

My handicraft history(1)/Minu k2sit88 ajalugu(1)

Female members of my family have always been creative and involved in craft work. My grandmother made many handicraft items and my mother and sister too are very involved. My grandmother taught me from when I was very young. I am fortunate to have some of the lace items made by her.

The first photograph is of work created when I was 13 and the second photo is of a lace item created when I was 10 years old. Unfortunately I do not have photos of the very many items I went on to make, but I remember there was a pink and white poncho and yellow shawl./Meie peres on alati tehtud k2sit88d. Minu vanaema tegi palju k2sit88d ning minu ema ja 6ed ka. Oma k2sit88 teadmised olen saanud vanaemalt kes mind 6petas juba siis kui olin v2ike. Esimesel pildil oleva liniku tegin ma 13 aastaselt ja teisel pildil oleva pitsi tegin siis kui olin 10 aastane. See pits kaunistas mu padjapyyri. M2letan veel roosa ja valgega pontsot ja kollast salli.







No comments: